Monday, March 17, 2014

T25 round one results!




The verdict is in: T25 along with Shakeology and healthier eating has made a dramatic difference in my body in just a few short months. If you read my previous post from last week, you know the last week of Beta was a big challenge for me. I caught a stomach virus and missed both Monday and Tuesday's workout. I publicly put it out there though and said I would do three days of doubles to get caught up by Friday. I think some people thought I couldn't do it. Heck, even I had my doubts and after I put it out there I kind of wished I could take it back. There was no turning back though. Three days of doubles happened and by Friday as I finished my last workout and starting driving to meet my girlfriends for lunch and a little celebration shopping I felt so accomplished. Invincible even. It really felt like I could do anything I wanted in that moment after I got through all of that. I'm so glad I made it happen!

Now, it's on to my next challenge. T25 Gamma is in my Xbox now just waiting for me to push play. Mondays are horrible around here these days, so it's a late workout, but a late workout is better than no workout at all. I'll be keeping everyone up to date with my Gamma progress as it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment